Problems using fetchmail with gmx

Post by Sven-Thorsten Fahrbac » Sun, 09 Jan 2005 08:08:21

This will probably look like one silly question all right, but I can't
figure it out on my own.
If I use fetchmail on the command line with -u

configure fetchmailrc to have fetchmail automatically retrieve new
messages from the server using my username. But if I enter

at user'. I've already tried to use single quotes and no quotes at all
but nothing works.
Can anyone help me out?

SveTho

Problems using fetchmail with gmx

Post by Fran » Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:54:48

Hello Sven,

Try your gmx-number (instead of the email address) for the login. Maybe that
works better.

Frank