listserver software

Post by The Barbari » Wed, 11 Jan 1995 23:52:01

I'm looking for listerver software that will run under Linux.  It has to take
incomming mail and depending on the title of the message, send certain
messages back to the sender.  Also, it must be able to forward certain
messages to another address and also be able to put certain messages in
folders depending on the sender.  If anyone knows any good software and where
to get it, let me know.  If it's an ftp sight let me know with the password
and login name.  Thanks.

1. listserver software

2. Using GPIO?

3. Listserver software for Linux?

4. Unwanted cookies being sent

5. Proxy authentication in Konqueror (KDE2-beta 1.90)

6. What is the BEST & EASY listserver software for ultrix.

7. FAStT500 and AIX and remote mirroring

8. Software to run a listserver

9. listserver for this group

10. listserver ?

11. Need listserver progs for linux