Configuring two SMC Ultra's in one Linux box

Configuring two SMC Ultra's in one Linux box

Post by Gaskintj » Sat, 01 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I need to configure two SMC ultra's into my Linux box. A couple of years ago I
 did it by adding an "append" line in the lilo.conf file. However it doesn't
 seem to work with the new version of kernel 2.0.30.

Has any one else done it on this version of kernel or know how to resolve it ?

Thanks,

Terry.

1. SMC Ultra's and SMC's EtherPowerII's TX-port

Hi, has anybody a running system where the TX-port of the upper mentioned
cards works?
I've also used SMC's tool (works under DOS) to switching the TX-port active.
But only the BNC-port works (only with the 2.2.x kernel, with the 2.4.x
kernel not).

Thanks in advance,
Falko

2. Server that won't Die on logout/timeout?

3. SMC-Ultra and NE2K in one box?

4. SIMS 4.X problems.

5. two IP's on one box

6. Running a shell script on a port

7. two nic's in one box

8. Success finally! TT fonts in KDE with LM 7.2

9. running two nic's in one box

10. two IP's, one box? How?

11. Two IP's, one box, ftp on 1 IP

12. SMC Ultra linux 1.2.13 -- Ultra Slow

13. two IP's on one machine using two differnet NIC's