Mosix maillist/newsgroup?

Post by Richard Tilman » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Is there a mail list and/or news groups that supports MOSIX?

I got it running, but I'm having a few minor problems.

Thanks

Mosix maillist/newsgroup?

Post by Malwar » Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi Richard,

> Is there a mail list and/or news groups that supports MOSIX?

currently can not check this since the nameservers for this domain seem
to have troubles.

Malware

Mosix maillist/newsgroup?

Post by Malwar » Wed, 15 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi Richard,

> > Is there a mail list and/or news groups that supports MOSIX?
> currently can not check this since the nameservers for this domain seem
> to have troubles.

Found the homepage at http://www.mosix.cs.huji.ac.il/ containig
follwing:
:

:
: To subscribe (unsubscribe) send a message to:

: ("unsubscribe") in the message body.
:

Malware

1. Looking for Performance Newsgroup/Maillist

I'd like to know if there is a newsgroup or email list that
is devoted to performance issues for system admins. Does
anyone know of one?

Thanks in advance

Mary Morris

"Disclaimer: This posting represents the poster's views, not those of Auspex"

2. Is there an FAQ document?

3. ICQ Newsgroups coming back (Re: ICQ Newsgroups kill NS

4. ROAring Penguin PPPOE 1.3 compile problems

5. Interest in mirror of vger.rutgers maillist?

6. equivalent of OSS fragment size for /dev/audio?

7. maillist

8. HELP! How to mount file system?

9. MajorDomo Maillist - Setup Problems

10. 2 cents: Split of FreeBSD-Question maillist?

11. maillists for Linux ?

12. How do I make a maillist?

13. maillist