Mosix maillist/newsgroup?

Post by Richard Tilman » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Is there a mail list and/or news groups that supports MOSIX?

I got it running, but I'm having a few minor problems.

Thanks

Mosix maillist/newsgroup?

Post by Malwar » Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi Richard,

> Is there a mail list and/or news groups that supports MOSIX?

currently can not check this since the nameservers for this domain seem
to have troubles.

Malware

Mosix maillist/newsgroup?

Post by Malwar » Wed, 15 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi Richard,

> > Is there a mail list and/or news groups that supports MOSIX?
> currently can not check this since the nameservers for this domain seem
> to have troubles.

Found the homepage at http://www.mosix.cs.huji.ac.il/ containig
follwing:
:

:
: To subscribe (unsubscribe) send a message to:

: ("unsubscribe") in the message body.
:

Malware

1. Looking for Performance Newsgroup/Maillist

I'd like to know if there is a newsgroup or email list that
is devoted to performance issues for system admins. Does
anyone know of one?

Thanks in advance

Mary Morris

"Disclaimer: This posting represents the poster's views, not those of Auspex"

2. equivalent of OSS fragment size for /dev/audio?

3. ICQ Newsgroups coming back (Re: ICQ Newsgroups kill NS

4. HELP! How to mount file system?

5. Interest in mirror of vger.rutgers maillist?

6. Is there an FAQ document?

7. maillist

8. ROAring Penguin PPPOE 1.3 compile problems

9. MajorDomo Maillist - Setup Problems

10. 2 cents: Split of FreeBSD-Question maillist?

11. maillists for Linux ?

12. How do I make a maillist?

13. maillist