Dlink Dhn-520 phoneline adapter in linux

Dlink Dhn-520 phoneline adapter in linux

Post by Shado » Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:32:28

I am new to linux and I was wondering in anyone could help me configure my
Dhn-520 Phoneline Adapter.  I am running:

AMD 900-Mhz Athlon T-Bird, w/ 3DNOW!
128MB CAS-2 PC-133 Crucial Ram
Dual Boot System with Win98se on about 16gigs and         Linux on 4.  (one
hdd)
Abit Kt7 MBoard
Voodoo3 3000 PCI
Creative Labs Sound Blaster PCI 512
D-Link DHN-520 HPNA NIC

The network adapter works fine in windows.  I can get about 500K broadband,
e-mail, etc...

Is there a different driver that is compatible with the NIC?  If not, is
there any possible way to convert a windows driver to a linux driver?

Your help is very, very, very appreciated and I thank you in advance to the
fullest extent.

Shadow

1. Dlink Dhn-520 Home Phoneline Adapter in Linux

I am new to linux and I was wondering in anyone could help me configure my
Dhn-520 Phoneline Adapter.  I am running:

AMD 900-Mhz Athlon T-Bird, w/ 3DNOW!
128MB CAS-2 PC-133 Crucial Ram
Dual Boot System with Win98se on about 16gigs and         Linux on 4.  (one
hdd)
Abit Kt7 MBoard
Voodoo3 3000 PCI
Creative Labs Sound Blaster PCI 512
D-Link DHN-520 HPNA NIC

The network adapter works fine in windows.  I can get about 500K broadband,
e-mail, etc...

Is there a different driver that is compatible with the NIC?  If not, is
there any possible way to convert a windows driver to a linux driver?

Your help is very, very, very appreciated and I thank you in advance to the
fullest extent.

Shadow

2. Argus for OpenBSD?

3. What PCMCIA ethernet card to buy?

4. Dlink Dhn-520 Home Phoneline adapter in Linux

5. AntiVirus for Linux

6. DLink DHN-520 HomePNA (BMC4210)

7. SSL can't find cgi-bin directory?

8. Dlink DWL-520+ on Linux ?

9. linux-wlan for Dlink 520+ rev.D

10. Dlink DWL-520+ (no) Linux support

11. linux-wlan driver for DLink DWL 520+ (rev.D)

12. !WARNING! The DLink DWL-520 WLAN cards . . .