Default TFTP root directory?

Post by Vincen » Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I want to install a TFTP server on my slakware.
I can tftp xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to my linux, but just
don't know where to put the files for tftp download.
Please advice me the place to put them, thanks.

Post by Joost Stegem » Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>I want to install a TFTP server on my slakware.
>I can tftp xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to my linux, but just
>don't know where to put the files for tftp download.
>Please advice me the place to put them, thanks.

usually this is /tftpboot

check the source if you want to be sure.

Joost Stegeman

tel. : +31 (0)53 435 79 45

Post by Mike Fris » Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>I want to install a TFTP server on my slakware.
>I can tftp xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to my linux, but just
>don't know where to put the files for tftp download.
>Please advice me the place to put them, thanks.

It's usually /tftpboot, but you can define it to anything you want...

Mike.

Northstar Technologies            WWW: http://saturn.tlug.org/~mfrisch
Newmarket, Ontario, Canada