ipx connection to netware & DOS on linux

ipx connection to netware & DOS on linux

Post by Ken Hs » Wed, 09 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Has anyone tried connecting to a Netware server & run a dos program?

I am trying to connect to the Netware server and run a dos program located
on the netware server.

Also, Dos emulation doesn't seem to be able to access any linux directories?

1. IPX over PPP connections for Linux & netware client

I would (eventually) like to dial into my office over a PPP connection and
access my Netware 3.12 server.  There are 100's of us interested in doing
this.  I have a couple of weeks of vacation coming up and I would like to
get up to date on the status and see if I might contribute to this development
in any way.  Who is working on this and how do I contact them?

William L. Baker

2. Solaris 2.4 + f77 + memory

3. Netware Connection (ncpfs, ncplib & ipx tools)

4. Which OpenBSD/SPARC for name server?

5. DOS Emu problem: Only one NetWare connection at a time

6. Assigning values to variables

7. Linux & Netware & Pathworks & WinNT

8. ppp problem (simple question i think)

9. Linux & Netware & NT & Pathworks

10. IPX (Netware FS) access under Linux

11. alpha linux --> ipx (NetWare)

12. IPX Netware and Linux prob

13. DR-DOS7 (NetWare) --> Linux IPX - HELP!