Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?

Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?

Post by Stephan Loesche » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

Does Linux support the "Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode"-token ring
adapter?
Where can I get a driver or kernel patch for it and how do I install it?

TIA,
Stephan.

--

http://www.leo.org/~loescher/
Try the LEO-archive: http://www.leo.org/archiv/archiv_e.html

Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?

Post by PCH » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I seem to recall that Madge does have Linux drivers - try searching their
site, or send them an email.

> Hi!

> Does Linux support the "Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode"-token ring
> adapter?
> Where can I get a driver or kernel patch for it and how do I install it?

> TIA,
> Stephan.

> --

> http://www.leo.org/~loescher/
> Try the LEO-archive: http://www.leo.org/archiv/archiv_e.html

Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?

Post by Juan Migue » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

How I could work in linux with Riva TNT.
The XFree86Setup only let me work with 640x480x8 and I must configure the
card manually (the name of card is "none").
Please help me!
Thank you for all

Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?

Post by cra.. » Sun, 21 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Does Linux support the "Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode"-token ring
> adapter?

I called Madge on the phone last summer and they had just developed a beta
Linux driver.  They uuencoded it and mailed it to me, and it worked fine.

Craig Ludington

Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?

Post by Eric Lars » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Did you upgrade your setup program when you upgraded your XFree
server?

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:28:44 +0100, "Juan Miguel"