Office Connect Lan Modem

Post by Pomero » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone have an oclm running with Linux?  If so I am having problems
setting mine up.  Any help would be appreciated.
Dave Pomeroy

1. 3com Office Connect LAN Modem::trouble connecting

Are there others out there using a 3com Office Connect LAN ISDN modem.  I'm
using Redhat 7.3 on a Dell Inspiron ( not that it matters in this question
).  I just can't get the 'auto call' feature working.  In my Win2k desktop
there is this little tool called LanManager or something.  It is provided
by 3com.  It's a way of dialing manualy.  Telnetting to the damn thing
takes to long, and doesn't always work.  Nor does accessing the internal
webpage.  Is there a little script?  An application?
Any help is welcome..
Thanks in advanced
--
Rutger Claes

LINUX, because rebooting is for adding new hardware

2. Newbie... virtual windows...

3. Problems with Tiny Term and 3Com Office Connect Lan Modem

4. UNIX...My Favorites

5. Modem advice_What modem for an office of 5 computers to connect internet with 1 linux box?

6. Looking for C/C++ program to detect disk space

7. Connect via LAN vs. Connect via modem headache

8. Booting X - correction

9. FS:3Com Office Connect ISDN/LAN $259.00

10. Is 3com's Office Connect ISDN modem overkill?

11. adding null modem PPP connected computer to LAN

12. Connecting cable modem to LAN

13. using modems to connect two independent lan's