Job Opening for Technical Operations Manager / Systems Engineer

Job Opening for Technical Operations Manager / Systems Engineer

Post by Darth De » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:53:13

JOB TITLE:  Technical Operations Manager / Systems Engineer
LOCATION:  Mountain View, California, USA

Want to build the next generation of search from scratch?  In this role
as Technical Operations Manager / System Engineer, you will be asked to
hit the ground running to build and scale a technical operations and
data center while quickly commanding the respect of an A+ engineering
team.  As you will be the one who "carries the pager," you will
need to take a lot of initiative to ensure customers have access to our
system.  This role is for a hands-on leader, passionate to do big
things, who will establish strong cross-functional working
relationships within a growing organization.

Headquartered in Mountain View, we are privately held and VC-backed.

QUALIFICATIONS:
-8+ years technical operations experience involving high-volume
document processing
-Demonstrated ability to build complex operations with commodity
hardware
-Expertise in Linux, Java and other Internet technologies
-High degree of integrity and drive
-MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
-Available to address operations issues on a moment's notice
-Experience hiring, growing, and managing change in an operations group
helpful
-US work authorization required

Technical Operations Manager.

KEYWORDS:
o Search Engine / Search Engines
o Internet Search
o Technical Operations
o Operations

1. Technical Support Manager - JOB OPENING in San Francisco

I am looking for a Technical Support Manager for a position in San
Francisco, CA.
This is a full time/regular position... not a contract

You will manage a team of currently 4 people and build the group to over
10.

Experience Wish List:
*  E-COMMERCE
*  WEB Based Transactions
*  Strong Technical group
*  Internet Marketing Environment

*  BUDGETING
*  PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
*  GROUP MENTORING
*  Good technical background important however your people and project
management
    skills are of a higher priority in this position.
*  You must have at least 2 years of people management experience

This is my wish list.. my REALITY list is somewhere in between there and
you.
If you're interested please email me your resume and lets CHAT!

Herb Alston, Principal
MIT RECRUITING
415.285-8110 Office    415.641-1515Fax

2. Load average overtime

3. SYSTEMS SW ENGINEERING MGR. - Job Opening

4. vi: No terminal database found

5. Job Opening - Technical Support & System Administration Position

6. DHCP problem in RH 7.2

7. JOB: Red Hat Software Technical Support Job Opening

8. EP405 (PowerPC) PCI problem

9. JOB OPENING: Systems Software Manager

10. VA - Job Openings for SYBASE Applications Engineers with Aerospace software company

11. urgent job openings for Network Management Engineer !!!

12. I/O Design Engineer - Job Opening

13. Red Hat Software Technical Support Job Opening