bootptab2dhcpd.conf

Post by Mehmet Ali Bayrakta » Mon, 23 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi.
Where can I find a script to convert a bootptab
file into dhcpd.conf( for isc dhcpd ) file.

Thanks in advance.

1. Can I define srm.conf, access.conf in httpd.conf ?

I defined ErrorDocument 403 /sorry.htm
in srm.conf, because I found this instruction in this file in a commented
line with examples.

I Found I can define ErrorDocument in httpd.conf file instead of srm.conf
I didn't know this.

What I don't know is, If I can define all my src.conf and access.conf inside
httpd.conf
or only some instructions.

Thanks

--

Gerardo Blanco

2. old DEC3000/300, which Tru64?

3. make.conf, kernel.conf, world.conf?

4. Enscript or something similar?

5. Pine 3.95 and pine.conf/pine.conf.fixed

6. How do I get a SPEA Mercury P64 to work?

7. /etc/inetd.conf, /etc/xinetd.conf

8. X..

9. sgen.conf st.conf questions.

10. dhclient.conf to add dns in resolv.conf

11. ipf.conf /ipf.rules/ ipnat.rules or conf

12. netsvc.conf vs irs.conf

13. deleted isapnp.conf and conf.modules