ppp dial-up server

Post by Samir Hadzajli » Sun, 24 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Is anyone able to tell me how to setup Linux 1.2.13 like PPP dial-up
server.I tried putting in /etc/passwd  diplogin and /etc/diphosts have
corect setings but does not work

Thanks

1. Linux as dial-up ppp server for Win95 dial-up problem

My Linux box is currently a server for dial-up ppp accounts.  However,
users of Win95 must either use a dial-up script or use a terminal
window to login.

They can't just use Win95's Network login window.  Why is that?  I guess
that is has to do with PAP.  Is there a way for me to fix this from the Linux
side so they don't have to use a dial-up script or a terminal window?

--

2. 2.6 installtion for sparc 4

3. HOWTO: becoming a dial-up PPP server, enabling PPP login?

4. Questions about using "secure" option to NFS

5. 2.3 -> 2.7 via Dial-up (Re: CVS over 'dropping' dial-ups)

6. message queues scalability

7. ppp dial-up to NT4.0-server

8. minicom or any comm. package

9. PPP to Win'95 Dial-Up Server HOW ?

10. Dial-up PPP Server setup

11. PPP problems with multiport dial-in/dial-out server

12. How to be a dial-up SLIP/PPP *server*

13. How Do ISet Up a PPP dial-up Server