Getting Windows PC to talk to Linux PC via ethernet

Getting Windows PC to talk to Linux PC via ethernet

Post by Daniel Ca » Mon, 23 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know how I can get my two PC's to telnet/ftp/setup remote
logins from the PC.  I have trumpet winsock on the PC but i have no
idea what to do..

ANY HELP??
Cheers for reading this mail

Post by Rachael Ros » Wed, 25 Oct 1995 04:00:00

>: Does anyone know how I can get my two PC's to telnet/ftp/setup remote
>: logins from the PC.  I have trumpet winsock on the PC but i have no
>: idea what to do..
>Build a local network using the IP addresses 192.168.0.1 and
>192.168.0.2. Connect both PCs via cheap NE2000-compatibles and it should
>work.

You could take a look at www.ftech.co.uk/~walrus/linux to see how I've
done this so far.

Rachael Rosen