Information anyone?

Post by Jimmy Band » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
Can anyone suggest any good sites dealing with networking a Win95/98 machine
to a Linux one. I have sought this information in the HOWTO's and the
mini-HOWTO's but while I got close, the info didn't quite work for me.

www.linux.org and www.redhat.com didn't help too much either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jimmy

1. System Information Script -- anyone wrote/know of one?

I'm trying to find a script that will go out and collect system
information such as hardware, serial numbers, disk layout, network
configuration, etc. and is able to bundle the information nicely into
a readable format I can use in the future if I have to restore the
system and need information.

--
 - Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gnu(dot)org

2. Good Advanced Solaris 2 Book

3. Sendmail virus checkerHas anyone any information on a sendmail virus checker

4. Stealth 32 VLB WORKS, but....

5. Can anyone point me to information on pcAnywhere

6. AIX faq?

7. Find Information About Anyone!

8. newbie wants to use kppp in user mode

9. Does anyone have any information on sdshell?

10. Information on defining PC keypad keys in tcsh - can anyone help me ??

11. SLIP.... anyone, anyone, ANYONE!

12. SLIP.... anyone, anyone ANYONE!

13. Custom Logs With Web App Specific Information That Is NON Cookie NON Header Information?