Intel Ether Express Pro10+ ISA

Post by David River » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Anyone configured one of these?  I tried ISAPNP but ran into problems
with the ISOLATE phase. Am I even on the right track? Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Intel Ether Express Pro10+ ISA

Post by Milton Johnso » Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hey David,

I am very new into the Linux thing (about 2 weeks) but to get mine working
I took the NIC out of PNP mode and the recompiled my kernel with the eepro
driver installed. It worked for my Redhat 6.0 box.

> Anyone configured one of these?  I tried ISAPNP but ran into problems
> with the ISOLATE phase. Am I even on the right track? Any help would be
> appreciated.  Thanks.

1. Anyone configured ISA Intel Ether Express Pro10+?

I am a linux newbie and am having trouble configuring my card.  If
you've configured one of these would you mind sharing the steps you had
to go through?  I played with pnpdump and isapnp, but ran into problems
with the isolate and preserve steps.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

2. Solaris & DVD

3. Intel Ether Express ISA Pro 10 + ?

4. Linux PPP - Xwindows Connection Not Being Passed -??

5. Intel Ether Express Pro+ ISA

6. Conditional execution in a shell script

7. Intel Ether Express Pro) ISA

8. atomic 'test and set' instructions

9. Intel ether express Pro 10+ ISA

10. Intel Ether Express Pro/10 ISA

11. Intel Ether Express Pro+ ISA

12. Installing Intel Ether Express/10+ (ISA)

13. Intel ISA Ether Express Pro 10+ Anyone?