Mailserverproblem...

Post by roze » Thu, 03 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I'm hosting a couple of diffrent sites on my linux redhat 5.1 server (for
friends, my quakeclan and so on) and i cant get the mail system in
function... all mail i send to a specific domain (on the server) just bumps
back with the answer: user doesnt get mail here. How do i define who gets
mail from where? For example: how do i assign a user (for example pete) to

server IS working on the machine (i can send mail localy))

hilfe!
/Josef

Mailserverproblem...

Post by Mik » Thu, 03 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> I'm hosting a couple of diffrent sites on my linux redhat 5.1 server (for
> friends, my quakeclan and so on) and i cant get the mail system in
> function... all mail i send to a specific domain (on the server) just bumps
> back with the answer: user doesnt get mail here. How do i define who gets
> mail from where? For example: how do i assign a user (for example pete) to

> server IS working on the machine (i can send mail localy))

I'm not the most experienced with this, but I can try (seeing as there
aren't any other responses yet.)

If you are using sendmail, add the included domains in /etc/sendmail.cw --
of course this will make ALL accounts work on all of the domains.

- mike -