IP masquerading, Net games, and Mandrake 7.2

IP masquerading, Net games, and Mandrake 7.2

Post by Ninja » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 23:50:05

Hi.

First, I was using the RedHat 6.2 with ipMasq in order to play my games
(counterstrike, starcraft, etc...) on the net.

Now, I have installed the Mandrake 7.2, with ipmasq.

BUT : Games are unplayable with Mandrake 7.2, has if the kernel or anything
else was verifying each routed packet or if I was connected via a 28.8k old
modem !

What can I do ??
Thx

1. IP masquerading, Net Games, and Mandrake 7.2

Hi.

First, I was using the RedHat 6.2 with ipMasq in order to play my games
(counterstrike, starcraft, etc...) on the net.

Now, I have installed the Mandrake 7.2, with ipmasq.

BUT : Games are unplayable with Mandrake 7.2, has if the kernel or anything
else was verifying each routed packet or if I was connected via a 28.8k old
modem !

What can I do ??
Thx

2. newbie... help!

3. IPMASQ, Net Games, and Mandrake 7.2

4. Tivoli daily backup byte count...

5. Ip-Masquerade and games over the net...what am I doing wrong????????

6. Linux console freezing! Flow control? Weird! HELP!

7. Micron Transport Help!!

8. IP for masqueraded net other than masquerading host IP

9. LINUX IP Masquerading works on dsl.net, not ameritech.net?

10. IP Masquerading - RedHat 7.2 kernel-2.4.9-13smp

11. is IP Masquerading supported in Redhat 7.2 default ?

12. IP Masquerading in RedHat 7.2 - Problems with ping and sending files