function that handles incoming packets after they've been queued by netif_rx

function that handles incoming packets after they've been queued by netif_rx

Post by Jeff Hea » Tue, 02 Sep 2003 06:49:34

netif_rx queues an skbuff.

does anyone know the 2.4.18 kernel function that is called to process the skbuff?

1. How to access the queue of incoming packets (Snort and libpcap)...

Hello, I'm writing a Snort preprocessor, that needs to access the
queue of packets who have arrived up until a certain moment of time
(you can find some posts about it in the snort-devel mailing list -
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=snort-devel).
I tried to find some function to do this in the libpcap library, but I
haven't found anything. Is there any way to do this at the OS (Linux)
level?
Thanks a lot

2. driver problems - canon 660 printer

3. I've read/am reading the faq's - but what is a Segmentation fault?

4. How to prevent removing terminal from serial port from crashing server

5. Help, I've fallen and am accused of hacking!

6. FS: New ATI All-in-Wonder graphics card, PCI, 4MB...

7. You've got yours, I've got mine... let the others in their shit!

8. long long int on Solaris 9223372036854775807

9. I've installed Red Hat 5.0 Linux and I've got a problem

10. My 'made-by-printtool' lp queue doesn't queue.

11. incoming IP packet with local interface's IP as origin?

12. using netif_rx with ip packets for eth device

13. using netif_rx with ip packets