free internet phone application ?

Post by Ulrich Leodolt » Thu, 10 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know/use a free internet phone application on linux ?
    \/                                            /\  /\      /\
    /\    Ulrich Leodolter                   /\  /  \/  \    /  \

__/_O__\___________________________________/____________\/________\____________

free internet phone application ?

Post by Mark Eva » Thu, 17 Oct 1996 04:00:00

:
: Does anyone know/use a free internet phone application on linux ?

There was one called *Phone, but the company that made it got
taken over. And the Linux support vanished from the application.
So more for the "Improvement" thier website promised :-)

Post by ter » Fri, 18 Oct 1996 04:00:00

>:
>: Does anyone know/use a free internet phone application on linux ?

>There was one called *Phone, but the company that made it got
>taken over. And the Linux support vanished from the application.
>So more for the "Improvement" thier website promised :-)

Try SpeakFreely, there is a web page for it at

http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Free internet phone calls for Linux ? Net2Phone ?

Free internet phone calls for Linux ?  Net2Phone ?
I think Net2Phone is a great service.  You can make phone calls with a
computer for free, and because I have DSL, the quality is almost perfect.
However, I was not able to find Net2Phone client for Linux.
Does anyone know of free internet phone service for Linux?

2. Need advice to compile various programs under 2.x

3. ANNOUNCE: CCFaudio -- Free Internet Audio Conference Application

4. Netscape Bus Error when running java applets sometimes

5. Xinside's toll-free phone number

6. speakfreely on Alpha Linux?

7. How to use voice modem as hands-free phone.

8. Notebook: 25 lines or more?

9. Free phone answering machine for Linux?

10. FREE $20.00 Long Distance Phone Card !!

11. NEWS-INDIA: Free software speedens up a bulky phone directory...

12. How to use voice modem as hands-free phone.

13. free phone calls anywhere