installing libpcap

Post by robert » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:31:24

hello!
I want to use pcap_setnonblock() of the libpcap libraries but at the
moment of compiling I get this message: undefined reference to
`pcap_setnonblock'.
My linux version is Red Hat and kernel 2.4.x.
The default pcap library was the 0.6 version and didn't contain that
function, so I installed the 0.7 version that contains it.
What's wrong?
May it be an installing problem?
Thank you

1. Installing libpcap

hello!
I want to use pcap_setnonblock() of the libpcap libraries but at the
moment of compiling I get this message: undefined reference to
`pcap_setnonblock'.
My linux version is Red Hat and kernel 2.4.x.
The default pcap library was the 0.6 version and didn't contain that
function, so I installed the 0.7 version that contains it.
What's wrong?
May it be an installing problem?
Thank you

2. Terminal Write Problem

3. I installed libpcap tcpdump.org trojan

4. .exe

5. Trouble installing libpcap

6. Media devices info wanted

7. Should I install BSD packet filter to using the libpcap library?

8. Solaris Source Code Availability?

9. libpcap install problems...

10. Trying to install SNORT <- fuk libpcap !!

11. Snort & LibPcap Install Question

12. Should I install BSD packet filter to using the libpcap library?

13. libpcap for linux