One mail file, different mail clients; etc.

One mail file, different mail clients; etc.

Post by Carlos M. Figuero » Sun, 16 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Greetings:

        I'm currently getting my mail with Netscape when I dial-up. I can make
it dump incoming mail to my normal mail file but I want Pine to see the
sent-mail and other folders in my mail directory.  I know I can do this
with the Pine config file but I don't know exactly how to do it.  I
would appreciate any tips on how to tweak the pine config to be able

        Also, I have a couple of dial-in users and I want them to be able to
send me local mail and vice-versa (I should be able to mail them
locally).  Problem is, when I try to send the message in Pine I get the
error message "SMTP connection went away".  What should I have in the
Pine config file to be able to send and receive local mail?

        Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
C. Figueroa