how to add a email account without linux account ?

--
Go ahead!
-= Percy Loi =-

1. Adding Email Accounts Linux Email Server

Our company has been without an "email administrator" for over a month,
and I need instructions for adding an email account on our domain, as

We have a dedicated email server (on the Linux 2.0.0 OS).  I'm not sure
if there is a specific program running on it for email handling; if
there is, i think it is called "Mail."  I have figured out very basic
maneuvers-- navigating to the /home directory, where all the user
folders exist.  I've added a folder there whose name corresponds with
the name on the new account I want to add.  I know the root password.

I would greately appreciate any insights on this.
Sincerely,
Rithy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. problem of network install for linux 7.0........

3. FTP account without passwd (not an anonymous account)

4. How to copy a diskette?

5. guest-account w/o email-account?

6. Price comp. advice

7. Sendmail: giving user accounts an e-mail account

8. JavaWorkshop 2.0 for Linux?

9. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT.

10. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

11. Question: How to set up an ftp account without giving it a telnet account

12. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT