IP Masq and Dejanews.....anybody else can't get through?

IP Masq and Dejanews.....anybody else can't get through?

Post by Dave Cine » Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Since I started using IP masq I haven't been able to get through to
Dejanews. Anyone else experience this?

Dave 'Kill a Cop' Cinege  (aka Psychopath #3)  ---  Super Genius at Large
"Shelter me from the powder in the finger......Cover me from the thought
that pulled the trigger..."  Neil Young

http://www.psychosis.com/

Libertarian Party 1-800-682-1776                http://www.lp.org/

1. IP Masq'd Workstation to connect to IP Masq'd Workstation

I have setup my Linux Box with IPMasq. Everything runs fine from my win box
behind the proxy. Now I just encountered a problem. I have tried to connect
to an ftp server that is behind NAT server which are both on winboxs

------------              -------------                   ------------
        ------------------
|                 |             | IP Masq    |   Internet    |   NAT       |
| Win workstation |
|---------|    FTP                |
|                 |             |   Proxy      |   Internet    |    Win box
|              | server                |
------------              -------------                   -------------
        ------------------

I can't seem to connect to the FTP even when the FTP Client is set to
passive mode. Does anyone know whether there is anything I can do on my side
of the connection such as reconfiguring my Linux Box to fwd properly?

2. Debug equal in linux?

3. Getting a game to work behind a firewall or IP Masq'ing...

4. ConfigXF

5. Getting DNS to work on a IP Masq'ed DHCP client

6. Power management again.....

7. IP Masq/IP Chains Question (forwarding smtp to 'internal' mail server...)

8. Need docs/examples on secure_rpc, kerberos_rpc

9. Quake thru IP Masq

10. IP Masq - Specify IP to Masq as?

11. Allowing access to noly 1 site thru IP Masq?

12. Anybody else getting MASQ errors from ZDNet?

13. Obtaining list of used ports thru masq'd gateway