Wanted -- Programmer -- TCP applications for Linux

Wanted -- Programmer -- TCP applications for Linux

Post by Gail Pari » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Programmer -- C, LINUX, TCP/IP.  Full-time or half-time.  Work from home.
(Applicants must have U.S. citizenship, residency, or work permit.)

Data communications company, just 3 miles west of Stanford University / Palo
Alto.

Please attach a Word Document resume and e-mail to Ken Reed:

KRB Engineering, Inc.
2 Grove Ct.
Portola Valley, CA  94028

Wanted -- Programmer -- TCP applications for Linux

Post by Phil DeBecke » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

<spam snipped>

This isn't a jobs-related newsgroup.  And you're not likely to get lots of
Linux users' resumes as long as you insist that the resumes be in MS Word
format.

Just a hint...

--
Phil DeBecker

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

1. Linux application programmers wanted

I'm a tech writer who has been using Linux for several years.
I am posting this from home for the Engineering Supervisor at
XImage Corporation. I recommend XImage as a good employer and
one that pays well.

************** start *********

Linux application programmers wanted:

XImage Corporation is looking for Linux-capable programmers to either port
our software to Linux or modify it to run under Linux with iBCS2 emulation.

XImage markets a computerized imaging database system to law-enforcement
agencies throughout the world (mugshots, suspect identification, criminal
bookings, photo lineups). Our software currently runs on SCO, AIX, and
Sun-O/S. The code base is approximately 250K lines in C. The project
would probably involve perfecting system calls and modifying some drivers.

We solicit consultants or full-time job applicants. Project participants
will be given nearly complete freedom in decision making.

Our only requirement is that applicants be highly capable with porting
applications to Linux and iBCS2 emulation.

If interested, please call Jag Narasimhan at (408)288-8800 (San Jose, CA),

or write to     Jag Narasimhan
                XImage Corporation
                1050 N Fifth Street
                San Jose, CA 95112

or reply by email to

                or

                or

Thank You,

Steve Whitlatch for Jag Narasimhan

2. Unix - Frequently Asked Questions (1/7) [Frequent posting]

3. VESA or LCD???

4. Browser fbsd

5. vncserver problem w/ Solaris 7

6. Programmer needed to develop TCP/IP based application

7. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

8. HELP WANTED: Open Source Consultant Programmer wanted for quick project

9. Linux GUI---Programmers wanted---

10. WANTED: Linux Programmer