Netware Client having problem mounting netware volume

Netware Client having problem mounting netware volume

Post by Patrick Payn » Fri, 22 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I have Slakware 3.0 (1.2.13 kernal) running on a netware network.  I need
to write a file to the netware volume.  I have installed ncpfs and
everything but the mount command works.  (Slist, etc).

The error I get is

Can't open dependancies file /lib/modules/1.2.13/modules.dep (No such file
or di
rectory)
Error: Unable to load ncpfs, exiting...

Any Ideas???

1. Problems connecting with Netware Client for Linux to Netware 4.11 server..

I have a NetWare 411 server that I want to connect to under Caldera Open
Linux 2.2 using the NetWare client for Linux, but I can't find the server. I
have upgraded to the newest version and still nothing, and I have all of the
NetWare protocols installed.

Could someone help with this.

2. Positions Open for Linux Editors

3. Netware Mount - no file truncation on mounted volume.

4. samba linux-dos?

5. How to set up ncpmount to mount netware volumes in *lower-case*

6. More info on Wrappers!

7. Anyone??? (mounting NetWare volumes)

8. PCMCIA USB2 on Armada 1530

9. mounting netware volume

10. Mounting Novell Netware Volumes

11. Ability to mount Netware volumes under Linux?

12. NFS mount a LiNUX NetWare volume to an SGI IRIX machince

13. Mount a NetWare volume in NetBSD?