HELP: IP Masquerading and modules

Post by stealt » Sun, 22 Mar 1998 04:00:00

1. IP for masqueraded net other than masquerading host IP

Hello

I have a linux box which should work as router for two subnets to the internet.
One subnet has valid IP addresses but the other subnet with private IPs has to be masqueraded. Is it possible to masquerade this subnet with an IP address from the other subnet or with the IP of the router port which is connected to the valid subnet and not with the IP address of the router port which is connected to the internet which is the default?

regards
Klaus

2. xlock and FBIOPUTCMAP

3. Real audio and Quake IP masquerade module problems

4. ballpoint mouse for toshiba laptop

5. IP Masquerade Modules won't load

6. script timeout setting

7. mklinux and module support (for ip masquerading)

8. Trouble installing Adaptec 2940AU Host Adaptor

9. IP Masquerading Modules and 2.3.16

10. IP Masquerading helper modules/patches

11. IP Masquerading Module Spec

12. ICQ module for IP Masquerade?

13. IP masquerading module for Solaris 2