ftp telnet

Post by tom » Sat, 27 Jan 2001 20:51:55

How to config acess to ftp only from the subnetwork ***/*** in special time
priod (8pm to 9pm)

ftp telnet

Post by Rodrigo Henrique » Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:57:20

> How to config acess to ftp only from the subnetwork ***/*** in special time
> priod (8pm to 9pm)

You could make a cron that modify your hosts.allow in a determinate
hour.

This not the most efficient way, but could be apply too :)

--
Rodrigo Henriquez M.    | If you try the best you can

ICQ : 67102514          | The best you can is good enough
http://nn.cl/~rhenriqu  |

1. ftp/telnet open processes lagging ftp/telnet startup

For somereason my ftp and telnet daemons are responding extremely slow.  We don't exactly know whats going on down here.  And all of a sudden a bunch of in.ftpd and in.telnetd and in.indentd processes are popping in the ps ax all the time.  I kill them off but they keep coming back.  We unplugged the linux box from the network and it stopped.   hmmm.

Linux Programmer's Site

2. Trident video problem w/X

3. Strange Cyclades Problem

4. Maintenance mode - ftp/telnet/nfs mount

5. telnet problem (more data)

6. IBM AIX Version 3.2.5 on a RS6000 ftp, telnet, clients

7. Burning a CD

8. ftp/telnet between sun/linux machines

9. Very Slow Response from FTP/TELNET Server

10. Cannot make an HTTP/FTP/Telnet connection

11. ftp telnet probs...

12. Connected with Dynamic SLIP Server, but can't ping, ftp, telnet...