1. apache 1.39 and Wininet API problems......
I have just switched to apache from Netscape Commerce server (yes I know
Commerce server is out of Date...) and i have some clients accessing the
site via the WinInet API, However the CGI doesn't return a full page. It
gets chopped off as it is returned to VB (appears like it could be a
size limitation), has anyone else seen this? I know it is something to
do with the difference between apache and Commerce server since I am
still running Commerce server for port 443 (for my SSL0 and it returns
the full page to the VB App.............
3. Solaris "showrev" command look-a-likes?
4. put running process on another console
5. Look likes iproute2 does not work properly.
6. Serial problem : Can't log in on ttyS1
9. looking for: http abstraction api/libs
11. Looking for commercial encryption and decryption API on UNIX platforms
12. Looking for a C++ rendition of the apache C api...
13. Looking for video encoding apps or apis