Starting remote application on SuSe Box.

Starting remote application on SuSe Box.

Post by Szekely Szabolc » Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:55:19

Hello all !

I'll be interested on starting some scripts on a linux box from W2K
machines. The main problem is these linux computers have a "strict"
installation with well defined packages and the rshd is not installed.
The question is: is there any other possibility of starting remote scripts
on the machines ?
I tried via SSH with rsa key authentication, but the VB program that have to
start my scripts on linux can be started from more then 500 different W2K
boxes around the factory... (setup keys for every machine ? :-/ ).

Thanks in addvance ! Every help or ideea will be apreciated !

SzSz.