Automatic ppp web page?

Post by Barr » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

A while ago, I found a web page that some kind person had set up where one
would give the name of their isp and the script would return a zip file
containing ppp files complete with correct ip addresses etc. This was a
really useful site, but I lost the address...
Does anyone recognise this and know the URL??
Regards
Barry

1. Automatic Web Page Replication

Does anyone know how to download a web page from another site and keep
it on a local server.  We have a lot of access for stock quotes from
our local lan to internet sources.  We would like to copy certian key
stock prices at regular intervals and store them locally, then publish
them as part of our intranet web site.

FIrst, is this legal?

Second, if so, how do we pass the arguments in an automated fashion to
retrieve only the stocks we are interested in.  We were thinking to
use cron to execute a script of some type every 15 min and download
the price.  What kind of script can we use?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

2. Fixing keys under X - still problems!

3. Utility to convert PowerPoint "web pages" into real web pages?

4. Future Domain SCSI timeout mystery

5. PPP & Web pages

6. Help Setting Up Novell/Anthem Network Cards

7. Web Page - Linux PPP script ?

8. Need help installing java on a browser

9. Dynamic PPP address in web page

10. I can ping my web server but can't open page in web browser

11. Configuring a web link on a web page to run a Citrix .ica file

12. Setting up of WEB pages in a WEB site in UK

13. Can't access Linux web server web pages from LAN client