Sendmail and batched/unbatched Mail

Post by Oliver Au » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi.
I need the possibility to send unbatched mail to one UUCP-account and
batched mail to another.
Any ideas?

--
   mfg Oli

1. Sendmail & UUCP, batching local mail...

Hi!

Im running linux 2.0.0 and are using sendmail & UUCP to transport mail to
and from the internet. For local delivery i use procmail.

My problem is that it seems to batch up mail that should be delivered
locally and put it in the uucp spool directory. But the mail that should
be batched and sent out is just places inb my mqueue library.

I cant get this right, is there anyone out there who can help me??
Please!!!

//Bjorn

-------------------

|The wise man looks into space and does not regard the small as too|
|little, nor the great as too big. For he knows there is no limit  |
|to dimensions.                                                    |
| Lao Tse - Chineese Philosopher                                   |

2. backspace in X

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. Don't restart syscalls on HPUX 9?

5. mail daemon: smail, sendmail+IDA 5.6.x, Sendmail 8.6.4, umail

6. Linux boot disk

7. AIX 4.1 Sendmail; comp.mail.sendmail

8. ID4 Aliens use Windows

9. mail sendmail sendmail.cf problems

10. Repost from com.mail.sendmail, problem with solaris /etc/hosts and sendmail

11. sendmail patch overwrites /etc/mail/sendmail.cf

12. *- C-News Unbatching Problem -*

13. queueing mail to /var/mail/'owner' in sendmail 8.9.3?