Linux PPP with AT&T worldnet

Post by Daniele Micci Barrec » Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

is anyone using AT&T WorldNet as Internet service provider ? I am having
troubles setting up the
CHAP protocol: any suggestions or (better) scripts ?

Thanks,

        DMB

Linux PPP with AT&T worldnet

Post by Eilon Lipto » Tue, 17 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Hello,

> is anyone using AT&T WorldNet as Internet service provider ? I am having
> troubles setting up the
> CHAP protocol: any suggestions or (better) scripts ?

To everybody that is having trouble hooking up to WorldNet through
Linux:

I have had the same problem as many of you. I called TechSup and they
told me to visit the following site:

http://204.127.237.208/wurd

Choose "connectivity", and then "Linux    [configure]"
I advise you to print that site, and follow it step-by-step, and simply
copy down the scripts that it gives you.

That's how I did it, and obviously - it works!

Bye bye,
  Eilon Lipton /YOE