Bandwith

Post by Ted Freit » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I heard that you are able to use a program called Equalizer to have two
modems dial in to your ISP and you can then double your width. Is this
true? if so where can I find a how-to for this?

           Net Manager for the Tulare County Amateur Radio Club
Ted G. Freitas, KE6YJC                                           _\\|//_
Visalia Switch Operator                                          (-0-0-)
---------------------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo----
Voice:  146.880 / 146.760 / 440.450 MHz
TCP/IP Packet: 145.650 MHz [44.2.10.192] [KE6YJC-11]

1. Linux box is hogging the entire bandwith

Network Gurus,

Pls help!!!! I have a linux box acting as a server. We have a dsl
connection with five static address. One is used as our company's
server( LINUX BOX). But offlate the linux box hogs entire bandwith,
other machines connected to other ip address is not able to connect to
world wide web. If I diconnect the linux box immdtly other machines
can connect to World wide web. iF I reboot the machine the problem is
solved for 8 to 10 hrs after which the linux uses the entire bandwith.
When this happens we can ping the linux box form outside

Any advise on whatz happening and why is it acting like this????

2. VPN for Linux based Firewall??

3. Limiting Bandwith

4. Help Required: Auto Hangup On ISDN Demand Dial On Red Hat Linux 7.2

5. How to find out what bandwith your are using?

6. rn help!

7. Linux network bandwith kernel limitations ....

8. X for Linux

9. Does X assume bandwith is good?

10. QoS and Bandwith Management

11. Bandwith quota's

12. Remove limit on UUCP through TCP bandwith?

13. cbq or any other bandwith management