Suze Linux an ethernet configuration

Post by franck peufailli » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I download the latest version of Suze Linux, but i'am absolutely unable to
configure my ethernet card.
This card is recognised in windows: ISA pnp NE2000 compatible
(novell/Anthem). I'am sorry but I'am a real newbie in the universe of Linux.
how can i install my card to make my connection work.

PLease answer
thank you

Suze Linux an ethernet configuration

Post by patrick.them.. » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I download the latest version of Suze Linux, but i'am absolutely
unable to
> configure my ethernet card.
> This card is recognised in windows: ISA pnp NE2000 compatible
> (novell/Anthem). I'am sorry but I'am a real newbie in the universe of
Linux.
> how can i install my card to make my connection work.

> PLease answer
> thank you

yast / systemadministration/ add new hardware/nics
and yast/systemadministration/configure ethernet

--
'...' said the joker to the thief
'there's too much confusion, i cant get no relief...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Suze Linux and ethernet configuration

I download the latest version of Suze Linux, but i'am absolutely unable to
configure my ethernet card.
This card is recognised in windows: ISA pnp NE2000 compatible
(novell/Anthem). I'am sorry but I'am a real newbie in the universe of Linux.
ow can i install my card to make my connection work.

PLease answer
thank you

2. retrieving mail fails

3. unable to use my floppy under Linux Suze 6.0

4. NIC being detected?

5. Dorm room Linux Configuration for Ethernet

6. Moving Linux Hard Drive

7. Linux 2.0.29 Ethernet configuration problem

8. kernel compiles root device as (3,65); boots for (3,41)

9. searching for SUZE kernel including MCA motherboard

10. Specialix SX io card with SuZE 6.1

11. SATA RAID and Suze 9

12. Win Roaming Profiles and Suze 7.0

13. searching for SUZE kernel including MCA motherboard