token ring: madge smart 16/4 pcmcia ringnode mk/2

token ring: madge smart 16/4 pcmcia ringnode mk/2

Post by Ralph Schmied » Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:00:00

hi,

does anybody know if there's a working driver for this token ring
adapter? or if somebody is developing something for this pc-card?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thank you!
ralph

best regards
ralph

--
Ralph Schmieder, CompuNet Ludwigshafen, Germany

to send e-mail, remove the # from my address
"I speak for myself, not for my employer"

1. PCMCIA and Madge Smarte 16/4 PCMCIA Ringnode (Token-Ring)

Hello all,

is there anybody, who can work with an Madge Smarte 16/4 PCMCIA Ringnode
(Token-Ring)? I work with an Suse 6.4-Distribution, which has the drivers
included. But if i configure the "/etc/pcmcia/config" to mtok - the
cardmanager cant access to the card. (Before card manager says:unsupportet
card.) I have tried the APM and the "Standard"-Kernel, but i can not acces
to the card ...
Any Ideas?!

Ara

2. Gnome display

3. Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode Token Ring card

4. ATI Graphics Ultra+ X11 Performance

5. Madge Smart 16/4 PCI Ringnode (Token Ring adapter help)

6. stealth 64 Vram PCI

7. Madge Smart 16/4 PCMCIA Token Ring Card

8. make 3.74 (patched) - Segmentation fault on kernel v2

9. Token Ring/Madge Smart 4/16 card?

10. Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Token Ring card

11. Linux driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Ringnode ISA adaptor

12. Madge Smart 16/4 ISA Ringnode in Slackware 3.2

13. Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?