Help with sendmail config

Post by Francis Louis Fabriz » Mon, 19 Feb 1996 04:00:00

[ Article crossposted from comp.os.linux.setup ]
[ Author was Francis Louis Fabrizio ]
[ Posted on 18 Feb 1996 16:40:13 GMT ]

I cant seem to access the sendmail op.me documentation. The Makefile that
is supposed to produce op.ps from op.me is * before it even gets
started.  Anybody else have this problem?

Actually, teh real problem is that I've installed the Slackware sendmail
package, but it doesn't say anywhere what changes need to be made after
installing the package to get it to work, and since I cant get to the
docs, I am quite screwed at the moment.

Any support would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Fran

Help with sendmail config

 :
 : I cant seem to access the sendmail op.me documentation. The Makefile that
 : is supposed to produce op.ps from op.me is * before it even gets
 : started.  Anybody else have this problem?

You should be able to do someting like this:

groff -me -Tps op.me > op.ps

--

Help with sendmail config

Post by Graham Swallo » Mon, 19 Feb 1996 04:00:00

To read /usr/doc/sendmail/op/op.me, use mc and the F3 key. If you
only have mc-2.1 upgrade ASAP, the difference is BROWSING .tgz files!

Or a command like the following:

        nroff -me -Tascii op.me | less

graham

        -----------------------------------
        http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~trix
        -----------------------------------

1. Help with sendmail config

I cant seem to access the sendmail op.me documentation. The Makefile that
is supposed to produce op.ps from op.me is choking before it even gets
started.  Anybody else have this problem?

Actually, teh real problem is that I've installed the Slackware sendmail
package, but it doesn't say anywhere what changes need to be made after
installing the package to get it to work, and since I cant get to the
docs, I am quite screwed at the moment.

Any support would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Fran

2. how to rm badly name file? -rent

3. help with sendmail config on an ip aliased hostname.

4. 2.0.0 & /sbin/halt

5. Help with Sendmail config

6. Motif Window Manager (lesstif) icon/expand buttons disabled?

7. **EMERGENCY*** CONFIG HELP Sendmail Redhat 5.0 Please help

8. Intel Pro 100+

9. sendmail-config vs. sendmail RPMS?

10. Help! Solaris 7 sendmail config

11. Help with basic sendmail config

12. Sendmail 8.6.9 Config PLEASE HELP!

13. sendmail config w/ 2.0 kernel - help!