how to setup a multilink ppp connection ???

how to setup a multilink ppp connection ???

please help

Post by Finn-Arne Johanse » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> please help

short question gives a short answer:
try mgetty+sendfax

1. Multilink PPP with one fixed connection, and one PPPoE connection

Seems that my roommates company is willing to pay for them to get DSL. So
that means 2 DSL connections. I currently have my PPPoE DSL connection
working fine off a Redhat Linux 7.0 firewall. I was wondering if anyone has
done multilink PPP using 2 DSL modems, with 2 different ISPs?
Is it possible?
Also, mine uses PPPoE, but the new one has a static IP address I believe.
Can I run multilink over a mixed connection like this?

TIA
Kenneth

2. Cirrus Logic VGA cards

3. Linux Multilink PPP connection with 2 dial-up modems

4. DNS Problems

5. Multilink PPP connection help

6. Help: Network programming pointers

7. Multilink PPP connection

8. DOSEMU vga video doesn't work

9. can't establish multilink ppp connection

10. Setup Dialup Multilink PPP in Ubuntu Linux

11. multilink ppp setup ??

12. RH5.1 PPP connection: PPP connection persists, telnet session times out

13. What is the correct way to take down a Multilink connection?