bootp :ef, extension file

Post by Gerold Set » Fri, 19 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi Gurus!

I have the following problem: I need to make 2 different bootptab-files.

In the first one i insert all my cable-modems (automtic generated), in
the second one I insert all PCs.
I found the config :ef for extension file, but i dont know if its the
right option and i dont know how to use it.

Can anyone help please!

Thanks in advance
    Gerold

1. Custom file extensions with Apache/frontpage98 extensions

hi everyone,

I am using Apache 1.2.4 on solaris with frontpage extensions 3.0.
I want to save web pages with file extension .phtml. Those pages contain
frontpage stdio bots (implemented in perl), which should be expanded when
the page is saved.
However, when I save a .phtml page, the perl script implementing the bot is
not executed. It will be if I change the file extension to a more standard
one (.htm,.html,.htx...).
There must be a way to let the frontpage extensions know about custom file
extensions. does anybody know how to do this?
By the way, I did declare the .phtml file extension as text/html in the
Apache srm.conf file.

Thanks
Herve Ganem
Schlumberger GeoQuest

2. mountall on Solaris 2.3

3. Bootp Vendor Extensions

4. Linux Radius Support

5. Problem w/ bootp vendor extensions in OS5

6. Comments, advice, or warnings welcome. Ultra 450s and Ultra 60

7. bootp server replies being ignored by bootp client

8. folder size limit

9. bootp client ignoring replies from bootp server

10. Help - Sending binary file by CGI (file extension problem in "i.e.")

11. Excluding file with given extension from a tar file

12. kernel 2.2.19 bootp client + bootp server 2.4.3 = problem

13. RHL7.0 and PHP4: Apache config file problem: file extensions