* Telnet security

Post by Luiz Claudio Duar » Sun, 28 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Is it possible to disable command mode for telnet (i.e.,
to disable the ^] escape character)?

Luiz Claudio Duarte

Brasilia, Brazil

* Telnet security

Post by John Comfor » Sun, 28 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> Is it possible to disable command mode for telnet (i.e.,
> to disable the ^] escape character)?

> Luiz Claudio Duarte

> Brasilia, Brazilyes, edit the telnet binaries, then recompile it.

1. Telnet Security

I want to disable certain users from telneting into a
RedHat Linux 5.1 machine altogether, is this possible?
Actually disabling certain users from using ftp, rsh,
rlogin, and anything else would be cool too.

--
Bryan Stevenson
BMH Associates, Inc.

2. trim a range of characters from a string

3. telnet security

4. 1.1.59-64 problems also...

5. Telnet security

6. Jensen COPYBOOT fails!