Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

Post by GS » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:54:54

Guys:

We are using Sonicwall VPN server at office, I have VPN client
installed on Windows PC, no problem to login to office machines, But I
need to access remotely from RH Linux PC, any VPN client available
which can connect to Sonic wall VPN server (I need to install that VPN
client on Linux PC)?. This way I can check-out my code into Linux
machine, which I can compile locally than always telnet/ssh from
windows machine which is very slow. Thanks in advance.

GS

Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

Post by Burkhard Ot » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:55:38

Am Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:54:54 -0700 schrieb GS:

Quote:> Guys:

> We are using Sonicwall VPN server at office, I have VPN client
> installed on Windows PC, no problem to login to office machines, But I
> need to access remotely from RH Linux PC, any VPN client available
> which can connect to Sonic wall VPN server (I need to install that VPN
> client on Linux PC)?. This way I can check-out my code into Linux
> machine, which I can compile locally than always telnet/ssh from
> windows machine which is very slow. Thanks in advance.

> GS

Hi,

which model do you have? We're using 5060 and 4100 and it works with
openswan (debian) with dynamic IP.

--

Web     www.evolver.de

Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

Post by GS » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 03:25:36

We are using 3060, let me know whether it supports, I am using RH
Linux, if RH not supports, I will switch to Debian. Thanks.