SVEC PN102TX with DAVICOM chipset Setup

Post by Jin-Teck Ch » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Can anybody give me any help on how to setup my network card? Need some
specific instructions.  Had tried to look on the web pages but failed to
find any specific details on this card.  Thanks.

Model : SVEC PN102TX with DAVICOM chipset

Jin

Post by TRai » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>Can anybody give me any help on how to setup my network card? Need some
>specific instructions.  Had tried to look on the web pages but failed to
>find any specific details on this card.  Thanks.

>Model : SVEC PN102TX with DAVICOM chipset

>Jin

I have the same NIC and I could not get it to work. I think the problem lies
in the fact that you cannot assign an I/O address to the card. The utilities
that come with the card are very limited. I am trading the card for a DEC card
that you can assign the resources to. In all of my searching, this is the only
solution I have found.

TRaiD