mgetty callback *.config samples

Post by Damijan Senca » Tue, 01 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

I am looking for config samples for mgetty. (/etc/passwd,
/usr/local/etc/mgetty/callback.config, login.config etc.)
ppp works ok but I can not make callback working with win95.

Thanx,

Damijan

1. Mgetty && callback

        Howdy!

I'm happy using Mgetty, but I'm trying now to install the callback
stuff with mgetty.
Problems:
1) There is no (t enough) documentation of how to install it.
2) Can it coexist with the /AUTOPPP/ line???
so
3) I have not been able to let it work.

Anybody has experience with Mgetty && Callback?
Or even "Linux && Callback" ???

Thnx in advance

--

Roderick
---

******************* Begin: Automated Fortune message *******************
"If you ever want to get anywhere in politics, my boy, you're going to
have to get a toehold in the public eye."
******************* End:   Automated Fortune message *******************

2. Veritas for Linux?

3. Callback using mgetty

4. how to obtain temperature on AIX

5. mgetty-sendfax and callback

6. Soundcards Midiman Delta 1010LT

7. Mgetty-callback docs?

8. Serial Write EIO error.

9. mgetty and callback

10. using callback with mgetty?

11. Help: USR Courier+CallBack+mgetty+fax=problem

12. callback-2.00 restricted modem access and callback

13. config ISDN card for callback