who can me anwser a question about mosix ???

who can me anwser a question about mosix ???

Post by Oliver Kossman » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi there,

who can me anwser a question about mosix ???

Or am i in the wrong group ?

Oliver

Post by DanH » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> Hi there,

> who can me anwser a question about mosix ???

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Quote:

> Or am i in the wrong group ?

You might try http://www.veryComputer.com/;There's not a lot there, but
there are a handful of mailing lists that are VERY to not-so-very
active.

I've got a handful of responses from

MPI Vs PVM Vs MOSIX

and it seems it depends on the hardware.

Dan
--
UNIX - Not just for vestal *s anymore
Linux - Choice of a GNU generation

1. MOSIX question

Hi,
     I have 2 machines which are running at home. I re-compiled their
kernels with MOSIX patches. But by using the 'mon' utility, i found that
only the processes in the slower machine will migrate to the faster one.
ANd the faster machine never migrate the processes to the slower one
even it is so busy. Is that a normal behaviour of MOSIX?

Best regards,
Calvin

--
Best regards
Calvin

2. SHMMAX and # segments per process

3. Anwser: Possible causes to crashes caused by network (3c509)

4. How can I disable Power Key / SunPowerSwitch ?

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. Menu and Window tools w/o XWindows?

7. /bin/ksh not found

8. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

9. CGI: apache canned response

10. For those of you tired of canned distributions...

11. Canned "ping"

12. Any Canned Class code?