Where is SATAN 1.1.1 ftp site?

Post by c_davi » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Thanks
Clint Davis

1. UnixWare FTP sites for my FTP sites FAQ?

The next edition of my SCO FTP sites FAQ will be coming out in a few
weeks.  I'd like to expand it to include any popular UnixWare FTP sites
that exist.  I already know about the Freebird / ex-USLE archive &
mirrors.  If any other useful archives exist, please let me know.  The
previous version of the FAQ is at

  ftp://ftp.celestial.com/README.sco-sites

For each site I need the host name and directory(ies) under which to
look.  If possible, also include the name and email address of the
archive maintainer.

I'd especially like responses from archive maintainers themselves...

Thanks,

2. Hosting Help!

3. FTP: New Linux FTP site: ftp.kernel.org

4. HP Printer Support

5. Web Site, News Group, FTP Site Ratings!!!

6. USB connect of Visor with 2.2.18pre17

7. SATAN - what am I missing here?

8. Library error

9. FTP clients that can do site-to-site transfers?

10. Ftp site and Web site addresss

11. Web browser as FTP client: errors on my (solaris 2.4) FTP site

12. Prob with ftp;ing from tsx-11 ftp site.

13. Virtual FTP Sites with wu-ftp