1. NNTP over SSL, port 563, anybody know, anybody hear
Outlook Express can be configured easily to use SSL over POP3, IMAP, and
NNTP. It's under the security options of the account properties.
The only thing you need is a server that provides it over SSL. The only
ones I have seen though you had to pay for.
NNTP over SSL, port 563, anybody know, anybody hear
In theory /etc/services this service exists.
From the time, when my provider router
DROP packets where is string kaza (two aa) many news groups is hold
when I download heading, so I can't read newsgroup.
Anybody hear about news server work over ssl in 563 port?
Anybody hear about client for Ms Windows work with nntp over ssl?
(or for X Window in Linux, but it is extremity)
Now I use Forte Agent, but it doesn't have nntp over ssl , I'm afraid.
Nevertheless, I can't find news server work in 563 port (nntp over
PS. Sorry for my bad English
Serwis Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/
2. Need help with nanosleep/select
3. Panasonic CR-563, CR-562 and IBM external CR-563 compatible.
4. Data type 9 error
5. Anybody know anything about java port?
6. networking freebsd laptop to win98 desktop
7. anybody heard of VFAX (Voicemail/fax)?
8. Serious, no joke.
9. Has anybody heard of...
10. cp852... anybody heard about?
11. Anybody ever heard of qemu?
12. Anybody heard of KEYWORKS [sic]?
13. anybody heard of VEGA motherboards?