Help

Post by Will Joyne » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have the latest versions of both Xmms and Netscape 4.7 for GNOME.
Everything is running fine except that xmms doesn't like to play my mp3s

right.  I am getting sound, but it sounds choppy or it has static in
it.  This is most evident when I start any application, but more
noticbly with Netscape.  I have made the buffer bigger for Xmms and
I have even changed the Output Plugin to the Esound configuration.

I am running a Cyrix MII 333 processor and I have 64M of RAM.  That
should be enough to handle all the processes.  Well it was in Windows.

Any help will be appreciated!!!!

Will Joyner