dip and PAP

Post by Jeremy Gran » Thu, 25 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Howdy was wondering if anyone had any hints on how to get dip to send
user/pass via PAP protocal? I don't have to use dip if I should be
using some other dial-in program but dip is what I have been using.
Would greatly appreaciate any help/tips!!!!

Jeremy Grant
Comp Sci. Student, University of Victoria

1. PAP with Dip or PPD. Which is best?

I have an internet isdn account that uses the PAP login scheme.  Does dip
support this?  What about PPPD?  Does anyone have a sample script for
either of  these using PAP?
  Also do you need a driver for isdn modems, or can i just use it as if it
was a modem?
        Last question is does PPPD come with linux.  Ive installed the N
diskset but cant find pppd.  If it does come with it, where is it located?
Thanks in advance.

2. PCAnywhere parallel for linux

3. PAP and DIP

4. HELP DRIVERS COMPAQ M300

5. PAP using DIP?

6. Thanks for your responses!!! (Was QIC-80)

7. PAP and DIP/pppd

8. automatic documentation for Bourne shell code

9. Matrox Mystique ands X.

10. dip dip dip

11. PPPD w/ PAP not working, works fine w/o PAP

12. DIP questions: setup, timeout and cleanup DIP process

13. Dip vs Dip-uri, which one should I use?