Virtual pop mail does not work?

Post by Domini » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi guys!

I'm running Redhat 6.0 and I have a couple of virtual domains. When I try

into the account to check my mail. It says something like "cannot find
directory for 'username'. But, I can send email using that account. So,

maindomain.com.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.

1. Virtual Servers: WWW, FTP, POP, SMTP, SSL capable (not simply Virtual Hosting)

Want to resell or have access to your OWN server with full access to logs,
cgi-bin, and configuration?  Have you "been there, done that" with Virtual
Hosting and want to see something more substantial?  Check out
http://www.iserver.com -  .org servers are $20/month (why not have a server

servers start at $30/month.  Add Netscape compatible security to your server
for just $20/month.

Iserver provides FULL virtual WWW, FTP, POP, and e-mail services. Unlike
"virtual hosting" such as Apache servers and others, ISI's Virtual Server
System comes with its own configuration files, cgi-bin, and access logs. The
Virtual Server System also comes with 75 MB of disk space, an FTP server
(anonymous and multi-user), unlimited e-mail POP accounts and e-mail aliasing.
Furthermore, Netscape compatible encryption is also available to make your
Virtual Server transactions secure!

Our focus is selling Virutal Server Systems with the primary emphasis on volume
wholesale with recruitment of resellers. Currently, resellers are responsible
for a large part of Iserver total sales. The design of the ISI Virtual Server
System is to maximize cusomer's use, control, and design of their OWN site.
This is quite unlike "Virtual Hosting" which merely spoofs the domain name of a
company to point to a subdirectory of a server controlled by someone else. Thus
ISI's Virtual Server System is redefining the word "virtual", bringing more
control and power to the WWW market.

Warm regards,

Rus Berrett

2. Connecting to the internet....

3. POP not POPping...Why not?

4. telnet problem with RH4.1

5. pop3 mail to virtual pop

6. Novice question about TCP/IP

7. Virtual Pop Mail Account Troubles

8. Config terminal in SVR5

9. pop3 mail to virtual pop

10. Virtual domain and popping mail - loss of envelope

11. Pop server for virtual pop accounts

12. POP to POP mail servers