Modules for IP over IP tunneling in latest Linux kernels

Modules for IP over IP tunneling in latest Linux kernels

Post by Maciej Krzyzanows » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

                    Hi,

      There is an IP over IP tunneling option in
2.0.x Linux kernels. But to use it one has to insert
two modules: ipip.o and tunnel.o manually (with insmod). I can't find
these modules anywhere though. Are they written ;-)...??
Where can I find them??
      I was extremely happy to find this tunnelling
option in Linux since it solves a lot of my problems...
But maybe this enthusiasm was a bit to early..???

                  Cheers,

                     Maciek Krzyzanowski