contacting a station withing an intranet

contacting a station withing an intranet

Post by Raeve » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi all.
the following question may be a bit off-topic, since it's not
specificly linux related, but I'll appreciate it if someone will bother
answering me :

I want to know how, if at all possible, to address an station inside an
intranet (using the IP range of 10.10.10.* ) from outside the LAN .

station address to the firewall address and also supply both passwords.
does any one has a clue ?

TIA

ShapeShift .

--
What boots up must come down.
        -- Net Philosophies

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Apache as intranet webserver on a windows dominated intranet

Hi

I am about to install a Linux box with a apache webser application on my
company's intranet (99,9% windows boxes).

Which serurity issues do you see in this situation? The intranet is of
cource behind firewalls etc. The apache webserver will not be visible from
the internet. All windows boxes are running the latest anti-virus software
regulary.

How can I obtain a secure intranet web service concerning windows viruses,
etc.?

All comments are more than welcome

Regards
Peter

2. Forking question

3. *** Intranet unaccessible to Intranet!!! ***

4. Port mapping using ipchains (act as DMZ mode)

5. Docking Station (Desk Station V Plus) with Western Digital HD (under Linux)

6. gotmail..more

7. FIFO from station's to station

8. kppp on rh 7.1

9. SPARC-station running Solaris vs PC-station running Linux

10. FIFO from station's to station ?

11. Docking Station (Desk Station V Plus) with Western Digital HD (under Linux)

12. problem withe the CA local database.

13. su and execute program withing csh script